- Why did You create mosquitoes? Do they have a worthy purpose in Your plan, or are they just instruments Satan uses to torture and harass us?
- Why can I remember useless things from years past - stupid poems I learned as a child, rock songs with unholy lyrics, mean things my ex-husband said? And how come these foolish things take up precious brain cells and crowd out useful things I really should remember - my best friend's cell phone number, the name of my child's teacher, my wedding anniversary? Does my brain need rebooting, or is it a permanent malfunction?
- I am slogging through menopause at the same time my daughters are entering puberty. Is this some kind of punishment? And can my husband survive the drama?
- Why is life so unfair? My parents are dealing with multiple health problems and running out of money. A couple I know has a child - their only child - who struggles with crippling seizures, and now the wife has cancer too.
- How is it that I can find time to read so many things - the newspaper, magazines, books, even food labels - yet struggle to faithfully find time to read Your Word?
Lord, I am so glad You know the answers to life's questions (humorous or serious), that You know the condition of every heart, that You promise to care for us and never to leave us. Help me to put my trust in You, my hand in Yours, and let You lead me through this life, confident that someday I'll know the answers too. Show me those in need and
You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.